- <To Summer Sonic customers>
- * Summer Sonic is a music festival being held simultaneously in TOKYO (Chiba) and OSAKA, however the line-ups for the 2 cities are not identical.
- *Ticket is required for per person who is older than 5 years old, and per child under 12 years old must be accompanied by at least by one adult, a parent or a guardian, and there are certain areas children cannot enter.
- *Osaka site provides shuttle bus transportation to and from the station and the site, which requires fee to ride.
- <To SONICMANIA customers>
- *SONICMANIA is an all-night music festival throughout the night.
- *Persons under 20 years old cannot be entered.
- *Entrance requires photo ID check and there shall be no refund to be obtained when ticket holders’ failing to carry a photo ID or being under 20 years old.
- <To both Summer Sonic & SONICMANIA customers>
- *The artist line-ups and performance schedule (dates, time-slots) are subject to change.
- *There shall be no refunds for line-up changes, cancellations by artists, performance schedule alteration.
- *Must respect and comply with the instructions by the event organizers at the site at all times, including but not limited to area blocking for each stage, admission restriction due to over-capacity. Anybody who goes against the instructions will be ejected from the event with no re-entry and no refund.
- *Purchaser of the tickets shall NOT re-sell, transfer, and/or auction-off the tickets. One-apiece ticket cannot be shared by multiple persons. If such acts are discovered, the persons concerned will be forcibly ejected from the event.
- *Each event issues each and respective tickets to enter, and therefore Tokyo venue/ Osaka venue/ SONICMANIA do NOT share tickets.
- *The event will take place despite weather condition, with the exception of natural disasters.