INFORMATION NUMBER(24hr) 0180-993-030
-Automated Voice Recording is in Japanese-
(not available from PHS, and some mobile phone services)
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR CUSTOMERS
- *This festival will take place for long hours. Please make certain of your physical well-being. Please bring clothing suited for all weather, and pay attention to any symptoms of illness, heat and sun exposure.
- *Please be sure to wear comfortable footwear. Platform shoes or heels may cause falls.
- *Audio and/or visual recording of performers using cameras, cell phones, video cameras or tape recorders is strictly forbidden.
※Note:Visitors are permitted to bring compact digital cameras, camera phones to take photos only for/by themselves. All professional-caliber cameras are prohibited.
- *Carrying dangerous articles and/or illegal items into the venue is strictly forbidden.
- *Cooling boxes, parasols, mats, cans, bottles and flammables (e.g. fireworks) are prohibited. PET bottles are allowed, but please do not throw these onto the stage. Articles prohibited by the organizers may not be brought inside the venue.
※Note:Visitors are permitted to bring only water to indoor stage and each block of the outdoor stage. All other beverages including juices, alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- *Pets are not allowed within the venue, with the exception of service dogs.
- *Persons who cause trouble to other guests, or who ignore the instructions of staff members will be forcibly ejected from the festival and will not be issued refunds under any circumstances.
- *Please be responsible for your own belongings.
- *Organizers, artists and the venue will under no circumstances be held responsible for accidents or thefts occurring within or out of the venue.
- *Dangerous acts such as diving and moshing are prohibited.
- *The organizers will not be held responsible for injuries suffered by way of negligence of personal safety. The organizers will see to first aid and in arranging emergency services in case of injuries caused by prohibited dangerous acts such as diving and moshing, but will thereafter not be held responsible. Furthermore, if such accidents involve a third party, it is the responsibility of all parties concerned to find ensuing action toward legal revisions. The organizers will under no circumstances intervene or become involved in troubleshooting in such instances.
- *Due to the nature of the event, there is a possibility that the list of performers may change or cancel, in which case no refunds will be issued. Lost or damaged tickets will not be re-issued.
- *The list of performers may vary between the Tokyo and Osaka performances.
- *Tickets must be used by the purchaser only, and one ticket must not be shared by multiple persons. If such acts are discovered, attendees will be forcibly ejected from the festival.
Furthermore, the tickets may not be used both in Tokyo and Osaka.
Tickets are only valid on the days/venues printed on them.
- *Each child under 6 must be accompanied by more than one adult. There are limitations to admissions at any of the areas within the venues. The organizers, performers or venues will not be held responsible for any accidents, mishaps or injuries occurring within or out of the venues. We kindly ask that you take responsibility for your own actions. With the exception of baby strollers, articles prohibited by the organizers may not be brought inside the venue. Only baby strollers used specifically to carry children will be allowed inside of the venue.
- *Children over 6 must possess their own tickets.
- *Private sales or transferring of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- *Individuals found entering the event unlawfully will be taken into police custody for whatever the reasons. Also, compensation for such actions will be charged.
- *Please note that there is a possibility of restricting admissions at each venue.
- *Tickets will be fastened to wristbands upon entrance.
- *Lost or broken wristbands will not be re-issued.
- *Due to local regulations, attendees under 18 must return to home/accommodation by 11pm.
- *Any official merchandise sold in the venues may not be exchanged or returned after purchase except defective items
- *Due to limitations in parking space around the venues, we advise you to take public transportation measures.
- *Please respect the communities in the vicinity of the venues, and refrain from parking illegally, since this may hamper the mobility of emergency vehicles.
- *Please dispose trash according to its recycled category.
- *Please smoke only in the designated areas.
- *Please refrain from destroying wildlife in the areas surrounding the venues.
- *Overnight camping in the vicinity of the venues is strictly prohibited.
- *The event will take place despite weather condition, with the exception of natural disasters.
- *In the event of cancellation due to natural disasters, tickets will not be refunded,
and all the costs associated with this cancellation such as travel expense to venues will not be compensated.
- *All information submitted to purchase tickets will be forwarded to the organizers.
- *When tickets are sold out, there will be no tickets sold at the door. Please purchase the tickets in advance.